Sunday, November 13, 2005






Pat and I have had the best weekend! Our hike on Saturday turned out to be more beautiful than either of us expected, because there are still plenty of leaves hanging on to trees all over North Georgia...we were so thankful. Pat did manage to squeeze in quite a few pictures, but the weather was so beautiful that I didn't mind stopping often, and even snapped a few shots myself.

Our outlet adventure was deemed successful too, for two reasons: Pat found shoes for work, I found jeans...and we didn't spend much money.

Yesterday, I drove back to Cartersville and picked up the kiddos, after making sure I hit Dollar Tree first to pick up some toys to present them with. It turns out they had a fun weekend with my parents and their aunts and uncles, and were well behaved. Anna is growing quite attached to Grace's boyfriend, Andrew...and seems to have mastered the art of flirting. She is this coy, mysterious southern belle- and I am anything but coy, so she has come by her charm through the gene pool somehow.

Anyway, today is off to church- a new church we are visiting...then Anna is invited to a party down the road. There will be a miniature pony for the kids to ride, so she is endlessly excited about that, as you can imagine. I'll try to take some pictures and post them here tomorrow.

Enjoy your Sunday, all!

2 Comments:

At 10:54 PM, Blogger Susanna Rose said...

You guys look very happy and relaxed...I'm glad you had the chance to get away!

 
At 7:01 AM, Anonymous Barbara Challies said...

Pony rides, shoes, church, little-girl-flirtation - who but a mom could have such diverse topics to write about in a single day?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home